This page serves as a central location for links relating to intelligence – including ISIR member webpages and intelligence research resources.
Centers Conducting Research on Intelligence and Individual Differences
- Baylor Psychometric Laboratory
- Minnesota Center for Twin and Family Research
- UNM – Positive Neuroscience Lab
- QIMR Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory
- SGDP: Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre
- SEIDI –Sociedad Espanola para la Investigacion de las Diferencias Individuales.
- Instituto Baiano De Inteligência
- Laboratório de Avaliação das Diferenças Individuais
- Johnson O’Connor Research Foundation
- Kevin McGrew publishes the IQ’s Corner blog.
- ISIR member James Thompson’s Psychological Comment covers “Intelligence, differences, explanations, and other perplexing matters”
- Steve Hsu’s Information Processing blog reflects his interests as physicist, research Dean, and cognitive geneticist.
Related Professional Societies
- Association for Psychological Science (APS)
- Behavior Genetics Association (BGA)
- Human Behavior and Evolution Society (HBES)
- International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID)
If you would like to submit a link for inclusion on this page, please email the URL as well as a description of the page(s) you are submitting.